Saturday, June 10, 2023

Newest Installment in the Assassin's Creed Review Series is Live! VALHALLA!

I am really sad I've taken this long to join the Assassin's Creed fandom. I think I would have loved these games if I had given the first one more of a chance. Oh well. Just one more bad life choice to add to the list.

But seriously, I have enjoyed playing through the Assassin's Creed series to make my reviews for Bethanie Talks About Stuff. It's been worth the time and effort. 

This week, my review covers Assassin's Creed Valhalla. This one has a special place in my heart because it was my first Assassin's Creed game. It kicked off a journey I would not have anticipated but has been really fun. It led to my introduction to Ezio Auditore. And I luuuurrrve him!!!!!!!!!!!

But before Ezio, for me, it was Eivor. He's a good character - flawed but good as well as fierce. Hard not to like him. 

Take a look at my review for a full rundown (also on Rumble). Of course, I still like Daeg better than Eivor or Ezio (meet him in All From Dreams), but they're not chopped liver! 



No comments:

Post a Comment